Look at What Happens to Peaceful Protesters in the States

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by CatBuilder, Sep 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leo Lazauskas

Leo Lazauskas Senior Member

I wish you would make a placard saying how you support the return of public hangings. That would make a great publicity photo! :)

2. Boston

Boston Previous Member

well at least your paying attention, yup, I fully support both the death penalty and public executions. As well as public corporal punishment and legalizing all drugs. I'm not sayin that everyone down at the protest would agree with me. I probably don't agree with most of them either. But I do think if we want any chance of that freedom "they" keep promising, we're going to have to take it by force. First people on my public hanging list would be about 99% of todays crop of politicians

3. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

On this page here -
    http://www.faze.co.za/South Africa Truth/Genocide on SA Whites.htm
    you can see that wars kills four times less people than does governments !

When they start making threats like gun control and changes to the constitution, then is the time to get another government ! Find out who it is they plan to exterminate.

Nothing says we have to, like sheep, allow history to repeat itself because a few who cannot handle their power lost their heads. Find out where they got their crappy ideas from, you may be surprised.

4. Boston

Boston Previous Member

I'm just frustrated at the level of ignorance and apathy among my own people. Native americans could and should have a lot to say about How the US gubment works. Its bled as much as it can out of the worlds people, now its going to bleed its own. If your not up for being bled dry, you might think of standing up, getting off your fat asses, and actually protesting this ********.

I catch a lot of flack for being kinda a grumpy bastad sometimes and maybe I deserve it, but I'm just floored at the pathetic complacency I see all around me every day. What happened to the will to fight. To actually believe in something. Are those few who are actually capable of intelligent critical thinking really relegated to escaping to the oceans of the world. Yup I'm guilty, I'm hoping my retirement build will provide me safe haven from the BS. But really, where's the courage, or the stamina it takes to make a difference. I go down to the protest three maybe times a week and stand out in the cold. It pails besides my ancestors efforts. And whats a few hundred protesters in a state who's population is millions. I'm embarrassed to even call it a revolution. Its more of a sad excuse for anxiety over our own failures. I'm not the giving up type, but it seems like most folks are just the walking dead. where's my revolution, and is it really so hard to realize we're getting screwed just about every way imaginable

5. Leo Lazauskas

Amazing! You're like 75% Saudi Arabian (or Iranian).
    I find it difficult to believe that you'd be in favour of a Monsanto line of legalised drugs.

6. Boston

Boston Previous Member

OK I take the paying attention part back

I'm native american and no, I in no way support Monsanto's effort to poison our food

7. Leo Lazauskas

Yeah, but a few public hangings will even the numbers.
    Have you thought of standing for public office yourself?

8. Leo Lazauskas

I used 75% as the number of policies you share with the Saudi system.

And nobody would force you to eat the drugs Monsanto could make if all were legalised.

9. Boston

Boston Previous Member

its like having my own personal troll :D

its illegal to label GMO food in this country so knowing where the poison is can be a little problematic

I have considered running for orifice but I'm not willing to take the public's money to run my campaign. that and being honest wouldn't work out to well for me. Otherwise I'd be up the public's *** in an instant

10. Leo Lazauskas

Your policies would appeal to many of your fellow Americans.
    It's a shame that you don't belong to a whacko religious sect or you'd be a good chance. :p

11. Boston

Boston Previous Member

oh we've got a few of those around here already. I wouldn't be able to jump on the deniers band wagon. Once again that honesty thing getting in the way.

So you'd pay to house some serial rapist in a prison so he could carry on raping his fellow inmates? Seems to me in the face of irrefutable evidence there need be an irrefutable example. Its been long ago proven that rehab doesn't work for violent offenders, so take the worst of them and have done with it. Why should I pay for some rapo's free ride. Or do you have some special sympathy for violent crime.

12. CatBuilder

CatBuilder Previous Member

This is an important point.

I've wrestled with it many times over the years, but have come to the conclusion that I cannot make a measurable difference in the path of our nation. I can, however, make a measurable difference in the path of the life my wife and I live. I even picked up a European citizenship just to be sure there are other options.

If you look at history, you will find many people who stood up for things and effected change. Those people make the history books.

The people who didn't make the history books are the vast majority of people who, when presented with less than ideal living conditions, simply moved.

Our entire country (except your people, of course) if made up of exactly those types of people. The entire non-native population is made up of people who felt the opportunities for a good life were slim in their countries, so decided to move to the USA.

The world has changed a lot since those people moved here.

Now, the "land of opportunity" is located elsewhere. Our (my) great grand parents would have left this country, just as they left their own many years ago to pursue a better life.

I don't think it's anything to feel guilty about. If a country is broken, or not meeting your expectations, but another country seems better, it's OK to give up and move.

13. Leo Lazauskas

It would be in keeping with the spirit of U.S. free enterprise that they should
    all be made to work in privately-owned prisons. Their monstrous experience
    could be used in the banking line, or maybe something military given the
    (admittedly only one) recent revelation:
    "**** in the US military: America's dirty little secret"
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2011/dec/09/****-us-military

14. Leo Lazauskas

Steady on there, old timer.
    "Native American" people wandered over to America from elsewhere too. :)

15. CatBuilder

CatBuilder Previous Member

Hey, that's right! I wasn't even thinking of that.

It was a different way of traveling, but you're right.

All people leave an area that doesn't seem to be productive and move to an area that is perceived to be more productive, even if it's by foot.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.