Lindsay Cunningham 6m Trimaran?

Discussion in 'Multihulls' started by Corley, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Corley

Corley epoxy coated

I was flicking through an old Multihull World magazine the other day and noticed a small 6 metre off the beach trimaran designed by Lindsay Cunningham to confuse the issue more I can recall seeing it advertised as a Lex Nicol design as well, does anyone know anything about this boat or have seen it in the flesh? It looks like it has a custom made trailer and folding cross beams.

Looks like it would go well I'm almost certain that I've seen it advertised a couple of times since the boat at that time was called "the bird" at first I thought it was some kind of beach cat conversion but looking at the pictures it's clearly been designed from the ground up as a trimaran.

Attached Files:

2. Gary Baigent

Gary Baigent Senior Member

Neat looking tri - which is what you would expect from Lindsay Cunningham. Someone should write a book on the Cunninghams and their marvelous flying machines.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.