1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Cleaning out the shop cont'd

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by viking north, Feb 5, 2012.

1. viking north

viking north VINLAND

Wilcox-Crittenden Vintage navy Windlasses. I have two of these a #0 and a #1. They are in excellent condition. Asking $1200 for the #0 and $1500 for the #1. I am open to offers so don't be shy I could squeeze a few more dollars off. :) I also have a complete set of commercial grade nav. lights : port, starboard and stern or masthead (white) These are new DHR-35 made in Holland, still in the boxes. Extremely high grade stainless and nylon plastic construction including watertight rubber grommet electric cable seals and stainless bulb sockets. 12 or 24 volt to IMO/Colregs, J-67-102 cat. C. Physical light case size is approx. 3.5 in dia. and 5in. high. Note. what looks like scratches is dust, they are in pristine new condition. Less than 1/3 new price $100 for all three. Plus I have just what that retro or antique rebuilder might need. A set of very good condition, old (very old) school, single speed, Scheafer made in Holland deck winches with matching handles. $75.00 each including handle.I will include a third handle for spare for $25.00. Specs. are as follows--Top dia. 4 in., 6 mount hole bottom dia. 5 1/2 in.Height 4 1/2 in. For those interested Stateside I am land yacht travelling down the Eastern Seaboard in March as far south as the Keys and can make some arrangement for delivery or meet. Also view my two prev. Cleaning out the shop postings some of these items have been sold but those not can also be arranged for delivery south.

Attached Files:

2. rasorinc

rasorinc Senior Member

Hi, do the lanterns red/ green lights have a flat Back for wall mounting? thanks, Stan

3. viking north

viking north VINLAND

Stan- No flat area anywhere on the housing for mounting but they have stainless brackets to do so. I've included a couple of photos --Tnx. Geo.

P.S. For any of the guys reading this If there is something from my shop cleanout listed with a high price in my posts don't be shy in making an offer, pricing has to start somewhere and money has never insulted me --:D --cheers-- Geo.

Attached Files:

4. viking north

viking north VINLAND

Still Have The # 0 Windlasse--all Other Items Sold --Decided not to sell the old winches and handles

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.