Lets talk some Super 14....

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Wynand N, May 5, 2007.

1. Wynand N

Wynand N Retired Steelboatbuilder

To all my friends from down under and the land of the silver leaf (cloud?).

Who would have predicted that my beloved Bulls would stampeded the Reds today with a win for the record books of 92 - 3 :?: Not even us local guys expected it...

And this magic win also placed the Bulls second to the Sharks on the log, and in doing so, booked the two semi final showdowns in South Africa:cool: against the Crusaders and the Blues.

My prediction; a local final rugby game between the Bulls and the Sharks, and of course a battle between cheerleaders as well. Damn, the sharks have some beautiful maidens and will be tough to beat:( :(

Last edited: May 5, 2007
  2. lazeyjack

lazeyjack Guest

just you me here mate, I loved seeing the bulls beat the blues I dislike Flavell, dirty player

3. Wynand N

Wynand N Retired Steelboatbuilder

Lazeyjack, unfortunately the Bulls takes on the Crusaders, and the Blues are scheduled to be food for the sharks in the semi's.

Last week the Bulls whipped the Blues good and proper though;)

4. lazeyjack

lazeyjack Guest

I really would like to see a SA team win this year, you can do it
    my fave Pieneer? spelling not quiet right
    unfortenately we dont get any on TV here
    When I was travelling in Victoria State here, Ia sked this woman behind bar, if the wallabys had won against the AB,s she said: oh we dont watch thet soccar **** down here" thay were her zact words

5. Bergalia

Bergalia Senior Member

Lets talk some Super 14

I thought this forum was for boats (and goats) not netball...:p

6. BarendGrobler

BarendGrobler Junior Member

Tried to get tickets for the sharks game, they were sold out to those who were willing to sleep outside the ticket office!
    I still think I'm gona wake up and realise the Bulls 89pt victory was just an amazing dream!!!

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.