Lets All Meet!!

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by the1much, Jun 28, 2008.

1. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

alright everyone,,this is for all of us trying to meet at Kapt. house,,hehe,,and for us to sort it out,,,,,,and should be used by ANYONE else that wants to get meetings or 1 night stands togetha.,hehe,,,and for the "simple" people,,,if ya dont like what ya see,,,dont like chit-chat between ideas,i dont want to hear it!,,and this thread aint for you,stay away.:p :D
    hehe ;)

2. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

and before im asked,,i dont care,,any,,nope,,and,,i got PLENTY of "meds" hehe ;)

3. masalai

masalai masalai

****, I better start on final version species, designing and organise finance and building.... (seems like I may be stuck in "dreamland" (BD.net) a little while longer :( )

4. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

cant kangaroo's ( or is that kangreese ?) swim? ,,grab 1 and ride it like a sea horse,,hehe :D;)

5. Kaptin-Jer

Kaptin-Jer Semi-Pro

For those that were not fortunate to be part of a great thread that Charlie started titled Memorial Day, (http://www.boatdesign.net/forums/showthread.php?t=22624)
    one of the ideas that came out of it was that it would be great if we could all get together someplace, have a few beers and get to know each other. The first suggestion was South Florida next winter, but we all would like other -real - suggestions and ideas. Such as family or guys only, family at Disney or just guys for a week-end in 'Lauderdale - tie it into a Trade / boat show so it could be a write-off? Maybe there are more guys on the west coast?? Lets get some feed back and see where it goes---

6. masalai

masalai masalai

But don't ever try to "hug" one, those big legs have very dangerous toenails and if he gets to scrag you it will rip you open from neck to nuts, and they only eat grass.... The big ones do not make good pets.....

7. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

wells i can say i dont care eitha way on family,,,but mine aint commin,,,their no way anything like my friends,,,my friends stay away for a while after im rude to em,,,no matter HOW rude i get to the ole lady,,she wont leave.,,,,,and they always get away,,i work 7 days a week so i NEVER get away,,,,so this is gonna be a ME vaca .. ;) ,,,and i dont mind being the "wierd hippie dude" waiting at the ends of the disney rides ,,hehe ;)

8. Meanz Beanz

Meanz Beanz Boom Doom Gloom Boom

Can't we just meat instead :p

9. masalai

masalai masalai

You play with your own!!!

10. Meanz Beanz

Ugh!................

11. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

I ain't goin.

You will all laugh at me because I am a black midget and ugly with a pipe. I also have a wooden leg that I made myself from 3 inch PVC water pipe.

There are other parts of me that you would quite likely find amuzing.

12. masalai

masalai masalai

A fourteen inch plastic rooster, (to match your home maid wooden leg), that goes "BANG" would be an excellent starter for a party trick?

13. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

Whatdya mean families and kids at Disney land - what about we send the family to the boat show and we all go to disney? Far more fun!!

14. Meanz Beanz

If we actually met then everyone one would work out who has multiple personalties, not that we haven't got a good idea now.

15. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

what would be funny is that we all meet and dont have crap ta talk about,,hehe ;)
    eitha that or we'll ask a question,,and wait 10 minutes for a response,,hehe ;):D;)