Overseas tax free procuremement

Discussion in 'Materials' started by Jendrik, May 1, 2008.

1. Jendrik

Jendrik www.odenwald-global.com

Dear All,

we are currently developing a offshore procurement system for shipyards in free zones. We made the experience that local procurement for consumer goods, like TV's and Entertainement Systems is more expensive to enter with it a free zone, than to buy it competely overseas.
    With a logistical partner and thru our virtual office in Germany, we are able to purchase on shipyards request marine and consumer goods to very low prices on the german discount markets. Additional we are able to make dealer agreements with certain manufacturers to offer best prices. The hard competition on the German market and tax free overseas shipment can reduce sometimes goods around 50%

We are currently organizing the set up for the service and we have a minimum volume of 50.000 EURO for each client in mind. If this could be interesting for your shipyard, please let us know.

Jendrik
    www.odenwald-global.com

2. lazeyjack

lazeyjack Guest

ok would it be fair to say, that you have not produced ANYTHING YET?
    You have website with render But you are not actually a shipyard are you?
    If you can build such a website, we may be able to work together to market my latest project into Eu
    I will be in De soon
    feel free PM me

3. Jendrik

Jendrik www.odenwald-global.com

No, we are not a shipyard, we work as consultants for shipyards and private clients.

What kind of project do you propose?

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.