1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

HUGE List of Boat Building Materials - All Half Price

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by oceannavigator2, Mar 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oceannavigator2

oceannavigator2 Previous Member

I have an enormous amout of materials the builders here could use at really, really low cost.

Basically, I'm selling everything on this list at half of what I paid for it. All high quality brand name.

:idea::idea:In fact, show me a link to any item here online and you will pay half of the price in the link!:eek:

Pictures are available for every item. Items located inside USA, but will ship anywhere. Just ask if you would like to see additional pictures of any item listed.

•NidaCore 1", Coated Balsa Core - 176 Square Feet in 2' x4' sheets.

This Nidacore brand Balsalite is very lightweight balsa with a coating applied at the factory to prevent excessive resin uptake. Scrim on the back and able to conform to complex curves. Stored indoors and fully sealed. Never opened. Straight from the factory.

•Airtech AT-199 Vacuum Bag Sealant Tape 1/16" x 3/8" x 50ft PER ROLL ** 80 Rolls Available!

This is amazing, brand name tape for quickly and fully sealing off a vacuum bag for regular bagging or resin infusion bagging.

•25mm (1/2") BS1088, Lloyds of London Registered Okoume Plywood Sheets. 20 sheets available.

ZERO voids, purchased from Boulter Plywood and stored indoors. Manufactured in Greece. The best money can buy.

•5 Gallons of MAS Fast Hardener
    •5 Gallons of MAS Infucure Infusion Hardener

•Amprobe ULD-300 Ultrasonic Leak Detector

Much more to come! All sold at half of any price you can show me online. Pictures of all available if needed.

Attached Files:

2. rasorinc

rasorinc Senior Member

Where are you located?

3. capecodderboats

capecodderboats New Member

Location? I know boulter is in somerville, I'm up in Peabody

4. oceannavigator2

Sorry, I missed these posts. Apparently, the classified ads do not bump up in new posts.

All materials are located in Florida, but the balsa is gone and there is only 4 gals of regular hardener left. None of the infusion hardener has sold yet.

Some pkywoood still left as well.

All shippable.

5. oceannavigator2

A lot of stuff has sold.

See my eBay auctions at NO RESERVE!! For the hardener, Ultrasonic Leak Detector, etc.

Core cell 3/4" is sold. All 5 sheets.
    Cases of balsa core are sold.
    1 gallon of MAS fast is sold.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.