1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Lancer Couniche Express 33

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by thebigcheese, Dec 6, 2009.

1. thebigcheese

thebigcheese Junior Member

Hi all!
    Can you guys help me get a value of this boat.
    33ft.
    twin 230hp merc v8 unleaded conversion just had complete rebuild both have no hours.
    both legs overhauled new impelllors ect.
    new cream and blue leather seating.
    custom boat cover.
    grey interior to small beds.
    located brighton.
    all round good condiction.
    white hull with blue bottom.(just doing this now)
    thanksyou Matt.

2. thebigcheese

i will get pic

3. thebigcheese

4. white840

white840 Junior Member

I have recently purchased a 28ft lancer offshore express with twin 454's
    it's the only one I have ever seen. I don't know much about them I bought it on a whim off ebay. (cheepest ofshore I ever saw) Does anyone own or no of someone that owns one that could give me some idea of what would be a good prop for this boat Any info on this boat such as expected speed or history would be nice.

5. thebigcheese

i no not many were made think around 50 and that there hulls were tip top during the 70s. i no colin chapman owned one!

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.