KCA design diagram (Bp-delta)

Discussion in 'Props' started by Son nguyen ngoc truong, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Son nguyen ngoc truong

Son nguyen ngoc truong New Member

Hello everyone,

I am an engineering student, I am currently doing graduation thesis on choosing propeller for a ship.
    I already chosen an AU series propeller, but for the comparison I need some more series.
    As my teacher suggest I have been looking all over the place for KCA or Gawn Burrill but I can't find anything at all.
    So if anyone have the Bp-delta diagram for KCA propellers (with expand area ratio above 0.4) please help me, your help will be appreciated.
    And one more thing, do you know which manufacturers are using AU series in there product line up? and how to know that they are using AU type specification? I can't really find a real life AU type propeller with my current knowledge.

Thank you.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.