1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

19' fish/ski boat molds for sell

Discussion in 'Boat Molds' started by legendinownmind, Aug 27, 2009.

1. legendinownmind

legendinownmind Junior Member

I have a hull, deck, and liner mold for sell. The boat is an I/O fish and ski built by Fiberking back in the 90's. They called it Vanguard. I can send pics of a finished boat if interested. Asking $3000 OBO.

2. marinecollision

marinecollision New Member

3. rtmatthew

rtmatthew New Member

4. shaun sahay

shaun sahay New Member

Dear Sir,
    Could you please send me full specs and more pictures of your BOAT Mold as I am interested in buying few Molds.

Also possible please quote me your best FOB price.

Waiting for your favourable response.
    Shaun Sahay

Liquid Gold Australia Pty Ltd
    LIQUID GOLD RACING
    SUPERIOR GLOBAL IMPORTS
    TYRE THREAD PTY LIMITED
    HIMAYALA AUTO TRADING CO. LIMITED
    SINOPEC AUSTRALIA PTY LIMITED

DIRECT IMPORTERS AND WHOLESALERS AND EXPORTERS
    COMBUSTIBLE LIQUIDS, AUTOMOTIVE, AVIATION, INDUSTRIAL , MARINE PRODUCTS, TALLOW, WHEAT, COAL , SCRAP METAL,ETC.
    P O BOX 4561, ROBINA TOWN CENTRE
    ROBINA, QLD 4230, AUSTRALIA
    Email: liquidgoldaust@hotmail.com

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.