Kavalier800 construction

Discussion in 'Boatbuilding' started by happyjack, Jul 23, 2008.

1. happyjack

happyjack Tim

Kavalier800 construction - can anyone help?

Hello to all. Only recently joined this forum and learning how to get around. I hope I am in the right place, forgive me if not and please direct me to the correct place so I don't get everyone annoyed by the bunglings of a junior. I have tried to find details on the Kavalier800 and found that ALIK (Senior Member) has many questions directed to him for plans in ENGLISH. I have tried to follow these up as I also have a query on the centerboard as to how it is retracted. I pondered a simple pulley and cable running through a tube up and over he stern to a small hand winch. I am strongly inclined to build this boat as it appeals to me and would fit my needs. Question is, has anyone ever got these plans in English ( if so how do I get them as my Russion is non existent) and has anyone ever managed to build this boat? I have googled for info without success. build photos would be great if they are available.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2008
  2. BPL

BPL Senior Member

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.