How cool are they??

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Itchy&Scratchy, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Itchy&Scratchy

Itchy&Scratchy Senior Member

Gotta say

Those 3D renderings on the leader page are absolutely awesome, Id give my left ball to be able to do those. ;) :p :D What sort of space shuttle launching programs do they use to design that??:eek:

Well done and thanks to Jeff for the new ones.:D

Justin

Last edited: Jan 2, 2010
  2. wet feet

wet feet Senior Member

I recently became aware of the truespace modelling program as a result of reading about it in a model engineering magazine.A quick search led me to http://www.caligari.com/gallery/ImagesGallery/default.asp?Cate=GImage and a bit more searching revealed that the software is now available for free download.It could be a good way to develop ones ability without a large financial outlay.

3. Itchy&Scratchy

Itchy&Scratchy Senior Member

Thanks wet feet , Ill have a :) look.
    cheers
    Justin

4. Jeff

Jeff Moderator

Thanks! Will try and update the homepage more often to highlight more images from the gallery in 2010. Alas, one can lose hours trying to pick a small number to feature at any given time... (thanks so much to all who have uploaded so many great projects to date!)

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.