luxury yachts / liners / art work

Discussion in 'Projects & Proposals' started by ArtsApart, Oct 1, 2009.

1. ArtsApart

ArtsApart Jake Howard

Hi there, I have no idea if this is the right forum for this or not but I am looking to find out who is it that decorates the inside of luxury yachts / liners? the reason I would like to know, is that I have a range of metal wall sculptures that could have hidden /discrete, secure fixings, incorporated into the designs for furnishing luxury yachts / liners, so if anyone could point me in the right direction of who I could contact with regard to this, or if this indeed describes you, then I would be most grateful to hear from you. :)

2. apex1

apex1 Guest

Yacht designers and/or Interior designers do that. To mention a few:
    Andrew Winch, Terence Disdale, Studio Art Line, Espen Oino.
    When you lookup the Megayacht brokerage sites you´ll find them all.

Richard

3. ArtsApart

ArtsApart Jake Howard

Thank you very much for that information apex1, it is very much appreciated, I will be looking at the ones you have mentioned for sure. Many thanks for your help.

:)

4. ArtsApart

ArtsApart Jake Howard

Wow Richard, I have to say I have had a really good time looking into the work of these people and their amazing abilities with these interiors, it has been fantastic to see such fantastic creations so thanks again for your suggestions of who to try. :D

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.