Jet Boats!!! - The New Boating Experience.

Discussion in 'Press Releases' started by Jet Boater, Jun 1, 2006.

1. Jet Boater

Jet Boater New Member

I see you have a boating design forum, and have all kinds of craft on it.

However, I was unable to find anything about JetBoats..

Jetboats have been in New Zealand a long time, and are just starting to make a show in USA. (Smokey Mountain Jet Boats is one example)

We are about to make our second trip to USA to build another lot of boats over there. We always have fresh designs, and if you dont like what we have, we custom make them to suit.

Check us out.

Recreational & Performance Machines

www.speedboats.co.nz

Attached Files:

2. brian eiland

brian eiland Senior Member

JetBoats in USA?

I might suggest you you make use of the 'search tool button' and type in jet, jetboat, jet drive, etc. I think you will find quite a few discussions of jet craft. Here is one I've posted: Jet, Jet Pump, Waterjet, Jet Drive vs Prop

Can you explain this in a little more in detail? Are you building in NZ and the USA?? Where in the USA? Have you done any RIBs?

3. Jet Boater

Jet Boater New Member

JetBoats in USA

It appears I did overlook the search tool bar.... was just taking a quick look and browsed a few pages. Will keep that in mind next time.

We currently have our home base in Tauranga New Zealand. However we are about to make our 2nd trip to Bryson City to build some of our Tour Boats for Smoky Mountain Adventures. Our Tour Boats are here.. http://speedboats.co.nz/reccom.php There is a link to Smoky Mountain Jetboats on that page.

Havn't done any RIB's as yet.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.