OSV/SOV Midship Section

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by bateaudemoi, Jan 28, 2021.

1. bateaudemoi

bateaudemoi Junior Member

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone would be able to share any structural midship drawings for offshore supply/support operations vessels.
    I've done a lot of poking around google and I've found bits and pieces, but nothing really complete.
    I've asked in here before about a tugboat midship section and someone was nice enough to share so I figured it was worth another shot.

Cheers, and thanks in advance.

2. bajansailor

bajansailor Marine Surveyor

Are you looking for drawings that are art quality, worthy of being framed and hung on your wall, or drawings for reference re designing an OSV of your own, or ???
    If the latter, then if you come up with some initial dimensions, you should then be able to get some basic scantlings from applying class rules?

3. cthippo

cthippo Senior Member

I have some drawings for an AHTS. Does that help?
    Plan_01.jpg Plan_02.jpg Plan_04.jpg Plan_06.jpg Plan_07.jpg Plan_08.jpg Plan_09.jpg

Attached Files:

bajansailor likes this.
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.