Looking for Landing Craft Designer.

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by Osuf, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Osuf

Osuf New Member

Hi.

I'm new in this boat industry. Before I can start to setup in this business, I would like to look for any one who can supply me Aluminium Landing Craft drawing and program for CNC cutter. The size of the Landing Craft maybe you can recommend for me as a beginner.

TQ.

2. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Why would you want to go into business building something you confess to knowing nothing about.

The plans for this is nothing compared to ---well everything else.

In this financial climate even professionals are failing--daily.

Do you know anything of ally welding or is this the next thread.

I admire enthusiasm but whhooaaa.

3. Alik

Alik Senior Member

We have designed few small landing craft in aluminium before...

4. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Its a student wanting his homework done for him.

5. Tad

Tad Boat Designer

6. SamSam

SamSam Senior Member

Hello, I'm starting a bank/financial empire, but I don't know too much about it. If everyone would send me money, I'm sure I could figure it out, so I don't really need any advice, but send me money now.

1 person likes this.
  7. dougfrolich

dougfrolich Senior Member

Sam sam,
    Since intreats rates are so low, I,m going to borrow a bunch of $$$$, and send it all to you,just promise me a good return.....what's your address.
    Thanks in advance.

8. SamSam

SamSam Senior Member

That sounds great, Doug! Depending on the size of your deposit, you might qualify for a promotional combo toaster/cigarette lighter and become eligible for our Grand Prize, a 2013 BMW M6 560-hp Twin-Turbo Coupe informational brochure.
    I'll take this opportunity to post my organization's Prospectus and terms.
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  9. dougfrolich

dougfrolich Senior Member

10. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Sam sam ille have a bit of that investment, I cant read your small print though.

However Sam sam reminds me of our little puppies name so im sure you are honest so i'lle still send you the money anyway.

I hope this investment goes well because all the other investments ive made in the past hav'nt done so well and they did'nt give me back the money, I suppose I should have wrote a letter of complaint.

11. FMS

FMS Senior Member

The first step is to create a detailed list of requirements that will make the craft successful. Identify the demands, what speeds and hauling capacity will make your craft most profitable and successful, the competition in your market, obstacles/dimensional and draft limitations and costs of the operating environment, etc. etc.

12. SamSam

SamSam Senior Member

I think I made a mistake in assuming the OP wanted more answers than he actually does. All he apparently wants is names of designers. He got two and I guess he will supply any relevant details to them.

If you look at the top of this page you see categories, one of which is
    http://www.boatdesign.net/Directory/

Amongst the resulting categories to choose from is
    , listing 545 designors, and
    , which lists 52 companies. A quick look reveals a likely candidate for the OP,
    http://www.austal.com/ There are many, many more companies listed. I apologize for the thread drift, but if the OP wants answers from any companies he contacts, he should supply some information at the beginning of his inquiries as most companies will not participate in guessing games or in educating the general public.

But since I started here, I must take this opportunity to answer my valued clientele.
    Dear Mr. Frosty Of Thailand Or Current Resident,
    Don't worry about the small print, my business philosophy is to do the hard work so all my customers have to do is sit back and dream of their almost sure to be future riches and how they will spend them. To that end I supply little actual information, undertaking all the complicated details so the consumers can sit in hot tubs with a bottle of wine and some naked women and watch the sunset. It's funny you should mention it as I have numerous non-profit little puppy, fuzzy kitten and baby duck shelters. In addition my soup kitchens for the homeless, my ministerial duties at the church and my Home For Wayward Girls are fairly demanding, but still leave me wads of time enough to take care of all my clients assets.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.