Inviting all Designers to take part in our watercraft project.

Discussion in 'Projects & Proposals' started by av.7447, Aug 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. av.7447

av.7447 Junior Member

We are working with engine and propulsion system to increase efficiency. We are also working on a new water pump system that will automatically remove any water that get's into the hull of the watercraft. This is going to be our only innovation at this time. There are a lot of new systems that will be tested over this winter, so we might as well come up with something else, who knows. At this point time I am really far from it. My job right now is to find the right outside look of this watercraft, so in the end, maybe I am not the right person to talk to about innovations and technology...:) By the way, our first engines are going to be designed and built in Japan by Suzuki.

Regards,

Vlad

2. Submarine Tom

Submarine Tom Previous Member

Vlad,

I sympathize with you. It's funny how a "BoatDesign" forum tends to be little about boat design and when it does come up, simply gets pooped all over and completely off topic.

All the best.

-Tom

3. anthony goodson

anthony goodson Senior Member

There are some posts missing ,does anybody know why ?

4. Jeff

Jeff Moderator

Some posts were reported and seemed to be unnecessarily rude - the cautions were already stated a few times, so no need to get into an insult match back and forth. Also the duplicate thread from the boat design main forum was merged with this one in Projects & Proposals.

5. apex1

apex1 Guest

Oh, I don´t see anything funny either.

Just your claims are in a rather sharp contrast with the facts, thats all.

Yes, you are member on a sea doo forum:
    http://www.seadooforum.com/showthread.php?p=152260
    asking for some very basic advice!

But then you offer some sort of professional service on another forum:
    http://www.canadianpwc.com/showthread.php?t=2615&page=1

Now you are opening a manufactory to challenge the market leaders!

Come on, you pee in the wrong pool here. Too many professionals around here, to buy cheap claims.

It wasn´t me btw. who dug out these gems! Got them per PM from one who is well trained with wild stories!

Regards
    Richard

6. yipster

yipster designer

hello again vlad, do agree with what others said; its got to be something new, multifunctional or so couse after reading seadoo design at boattest.com there is no way an induvidual can compete in this market. what are you aiming at, an aftermarket steering cluster and sharper topside shell or really be a competitor with more of the same in this market? my pleasure reading up on pwc's and did downloaded nautica's cadblock pwc last one below that can be modified but before starting that or setting up a new drawing i like to know what you are aiming at

some pwc history: http://www.motorcycleproject.com/motorcycle/text/phenom.html
    and some more pwc pics found on the web,

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 31, 2010
  7. av.7447

av.7447 Junior Member

Hey Yipster,

For now this exactly what we are aiming at. We are going to be releasing the exact same product as bombardier, yamaha and kawasaki only in a different brand. More like what kia motor company did in Canada. We will make it much more reliable and affordable with pretty much same features and horsepower ratings. We are also aiming to offer our customers a much better warranty system. (last time I bought something from bombardier, it was a crankshaft position sensor and they gave me a 30 day warranty on it:confused: ) If we will succeed with our first line of recreational products, then we will be thinking of something else to take on the market with.

Regards,

Vlad

8. WickedGood

WickedGood Guest

Underwater Jet Ski!

Yes That I would like to try.

If you need a Test Pilot to shake it down give me a call.

Capt Walt
    Master Maine Guide
    Diver
    Ex US NAVY Submariner &

http://**********************

[​IMG]

9. larry larisky

larry larisky Previous Member

not bad. like that if the business fail he can says to the investor: the money is on the bottom of the sea.

10. mydauphin

mydauphin Senior Member

The business venture your talking about requires upwards of 10 millions to open the door. To be a real competitor. The question is .... What do you have that is worth ten million dollars. If you have the right idea the money is never the problem. And you better patent your idea, because these big guys have buildings full of engineers and lawyers ready to steal your ideas. Best idea I have seen in PWC place is the Bionic Dolphin and yet see how little they progress in the marketplace.

11. av.7447

av.7447 Junior Member

A bionic dolphin ? I know what you are talking about but .... who are you going to sell a bionic dolphin to ? You can probably sell like a 100 of them at most, in the whole world. What kind of family in there right mind is going to buy a bionic dolphin for their cottage unless they are millionaires who likes to show off with new gadgets. It is easier to sell home made 10 horsepower 5 persons boats and make more money of that then selling those submarines.... What about safety ? how are they planning on certifying that thing in North America ? :)

12. mydauphin

mydauphin Senior Member

I would buy one, anyone crazy enough to own a yacht might spend the money, they are not that expensive. The point of selling to the greater mass market is how you need to think. Not more pwc. You know what else people would buy. A lightweight waterjet powered dingy. I am building a diesel powered one for my boat. I am sure other would too, again think outside the regular PWC.

13. apex1

apex1 Guest

Good questions!

Have you ever tried to be as critical with your own dreams?

Go away with yout dumb attempt. A bedroom mechanic tries to screw some designers hähh?

Your attempt is not in line with your mouth and attitude.

The PM you sent is not holding me back from showing your pants down whenever I feel it is appropriate!

Shareholder in three companies........

Yeahh,

in heaven is funfair, you know? From wednesday 14:00 pm til eternity! All for free! Bring your whole family!

Richard

14. av.7447

av.7447 Junior Member

lol , This guy clearly needs MMSE done before he gets worse ....... :D

15. av.7447

av.7447 Junior Member

Yea, but how not expensive are we talking about here ?

Regards,

Vlad

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.