Interior SeaRay boat design

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by SearayTammy, May 2, 2007.

1. SearayTammy

SearayTammy New Member

Does anyone have any more modern SeaRay interior boat designs? I need to redue the interior of my 1990 B210 SeaRay so I would like to upgrade it at the same time. Where would I go to find this information?

Tammy

2. marshmat

marshmat Senior Member

If your current interior is shot and you're replacing it anyway, why feel constrained to what the factory offers? You have an excellent opportunity here to take a good hard look at how you use this boat, and to adapt it to do exactly what you want.
    Sea Ray's website and publicity materials, http://www.searay.com/index.asp , includes a lot of interior photos etc. to see what they're up to now. But I suspect you'd be better off to start with a piece of paper. Make a list of everything you do in your boat's cabin, with whom, and how often / for how long. Write down the features you like about the current layout, and write down everything you don't like about it. With a clear idea of what you do on board and what you need to do it, you'll be able to look at other boats' approaches with an eye for practical solutions that apply to you. Everyone's style is different, Sea Ray is a mass builder- they have to compromise a lot more than you do.

3. SearayTammy

SearayTammy New Member

Thanks for your reply. I will try what you suggest.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.