Interior boat design - cooperate via internet?

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by ale2006, Nov 20, 2005.

1. ale2006

ale2006 Junior Member

Hello.

I'm 30 years old. I'm employed like graphic designer. Every day I use softwares like CorelDraw 12, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
    Already many years I watch and read many about boats. By free hand I have draw many drawings and sketches. Above all, I'm interesting for interior boat design - for design, settings up and salvations in spaces (rooms).
    Can you advice me, which softwares are the first one in the world for interior design and drawing interior of boats?
    I ask, does anyone or any company in the world need interior boat design and drawings a plans by distance, actually via internet? I'm ready to establish the contacts.
    Actually, I'm beginner, but I learn fast and with will power the design softwares.
    I speak English, German and some word of Italian language.
    By distance (via internet), I want to help and cooperate with individuals or companies by theirs projects, and so I hope to see my wishes fulfilled.

Ales

2. DGreenwood

DGreenwood Senior Member

It is a guess but judging by the fact that you are a graphic designer interested in interior design I would say you should learn Rhino. Once you learn Rhino there are many "Plug Ins" which will give you the ability to give your renderings style.
    I suggest Rhino because it is so common these days and seems to export and import files easier. It is relatively inexpensive but still hurts at $895 USD. Check it out at http://rhino3d.com/

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.