Integrator/Integraph, any Idea where to find one

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by mfqrdf, Dec 24, 2007.

  1. mfqrdf
    Joined: Dec 2005
    Posts: 8
    Likes: 0, Points: 0, Legacy Rep: 10
    Location: At Sea

    mfqrdf Junior Member

    Almost seven months ago, before graduating with my BS in Naval Architecture, I had a professor who stopped me and pulled me into his office to discuss this. He said if there was one thing that I should try and get my hands on it would be a mechanical integrator.

    I am wondering if anyone (after they stop laughing at me) has any idea where I might be able to find one, or at least start looking. Names of manufacturers or model numbers would also be helpful for internet searches.


  2. StrandedMariner
    Joined: Sep 2007
    Posts: 77
    Likes: 4, Points: 0, Legacy Rep: 69
    Location: Shanghai, China

    StrandedMariner Steelboatsailor

  3. westlawn5554X
    Joined: Aug 2006
    Posts: 1,332
    Likes: 31, Points: 0, Legacy Rep: 355
    Location: home lazy n crazy

    westlawn5554X STUDENT

    You can find second in ebay... it sort of like a planimeter but... :)
Similar Threads
  1. SamSam
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.