1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

38' Retro rumrunner molds for sale

Discussion in 'Boat Molds' started by pabrade, Apr 17, 2007.

1. pabrade

pabrade New Member

I have a perfect set of molds and about 7000m2 of structural 11oz to sell as one big package! The molds are weather protected and have been in storage for about 3 years.They need nothing but a waxing. We were set to start production but the facility we were at had issues..so many in fact,that we just finished suing the landlord(District court of Maryland,Pabrade t/a Stephen Canning vs. Crown Associates)to which they finally settled out of court.Part of the settlement was our moving by a certain date and when that date arrived we were short on space by about 150k ft2 !! We bought a facility in Pa but it needs about 2 years of developement and I really do not want to wait it out. I am willing to take my losses and sell these molds to a qualified buyer,or builder and would be the first to buy a hull!! I am an importer and bring marine grade plywood and teak family hardwoods to the US.Our offices are in Lithuania and we are based in Baltimore. I can send pics to anyone interested and the molds are for sale now. 27k buys the lot.410-526-9448 Steve

Attached Files:

2. ASM

ASM Senior Member

38 '

Dear,

This boat really looks good ! Could you sent me some more information, pictures and background on these moulds ? Thanks !

info@matlagf.nl

3. lnnjnnngs

lnnjnnngs New Member

Please send additional information, drawings, photos.

4. gelcoatman

gelcoatman Junior Member

rum runner

looks like a semi displacement hull. not a planing hull..realy like the lines any idea of max speed on the hull desighn and max power the boat hull can handle thanks ....gel.

5. gelcoatman

gelcoatman Junior Member

any speed and stability info you have on this hull along with max h.p capabilities would be apreciated langdellc@hotmail.com or posting through this thread would be good too

6. longliner45

longliner45 Senior Member

look up Frank Pembrook Huckins..,,,,and Nick Stowe Im looking at his work,,featured in wooden boat number 56,,,very similar,,,,nice

7. lnnjnnngs

lnnjnnngs New Member

Please send photos, drawings, etc for the molds you have for sale.

Thank you,
    Linn Jennings

linn@jenningsyachts.com

8. longliner45

longliner45 Senior Member

I have allways loved the rum runners hull ,,so seaworthy and such a noble cause,longliner

9. Colormarine

Colormarine New Member

Moulds

Please let me have drawings of completed yacht and price for the moulds including invantry

10. Colormarine

Colormarine New Member

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.