in-line 6 Cylinder Engines, 'straight-six'

Discussion in 'Propulsion' started by brian eiland, Jun 26, 2012.

1. brian eiland

brian eiland Senior Member

1 person likes this.
  2. Milehog

Milehog Clever Quip

3. tunnels

tunnels Previous Member

I have a well stocked tool box under the seat of my boat and the other side is my fishing tackle box the same size .plus a change og cloths and 2 spare hats and a towl and otherside 2 spare life jackets first add kit a plastic box filled with chewable lollies and a couple of litres of water . My Daughter used to love sitting in the boat in the carport and pretending i couldnt see her !!!
    i just love it when some guy breaks down in his boat and has no tools to change a sparkplug ! or a screw driver to tighten a hose clip thats leaking air into the fuel line !! never go any where with out tools of some sort !! never !! :mad:

4. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

If you take tools then the boat never breaks down, but just the one time that you dont......

5. powerabout

powerabout Senior Member

I couldnt agree more

6. tunnels

tunnels Previous Member

Its just a thing we do !! as kids we carried our favorite toys
    as grown up some of us feel lost if we dont have tools close at hand @@
    I spent time here in china and the biggest thing missing in my whole life id my shed ! My shed with all my tools and a list of projects to do !!. :)

7. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

I bought a sonic saw last year , it was expensive but I really wanted it. The missus could see in my eyes that It be pointless if not unwise to stand in my way--as long as I got the best price for it I felt I was clear to buy it.

I kept it in the case for a while now it lives in the box with the grinder and the rest of them. But its still my favourite tool . It gets stuff done I could never do before and it makes lots of noise in the marina if I turn it up full.

People say 'what ere you dong today I heard you grinding or something' , I say 'no that was my sonic saw its fantastic'.----'oh can I borrow it',-- NO---fk off and get your own.

I never borrow other peoples tools so I can say that and I do have a reputation to think of.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.