Gallery upgrades

Discussion in 'Forum Questions and Suggestions' started by duluthboats, Apr 4, 2003.

1. duluthboats

duluthboats Senior Dreamer

Gallery rating scale now 1-10, all fives are now tens. Thanks Jeff. Any others that I missed.

Gary :D

2. Jeff

Jeff Moderator

Wow - you noticed already :D

This was just a small incremental upgrade which fixed some details and hopefully clears the channel for more to come in the next couple months...

3. Jeff

Jeff Moderator

P.S. Also my apologies to anyone who received an email that a photo you uploaded a long, long time ago had now been approved... I didn't catch it until about a dozen emails had gone out.

--just keeping you guys on your toes... er, something like that ;)

4. yipster

yipster designer

yes a fine improvement! i like the new way we can show our apriciation for the various pics. hope many of us wil go round rating the works. keep up the good work! :) thanks.

< member's location | Ignore list >
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.