Idiot posts cluttering up the forum

Discussion in 'Forum Questions and Suggestions' started by tansails, Mar 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanishBagger

DanishBagger Never Again

I wouldn't be surprised. It wouldn't be the first time forums on the net encountered a spat of hit'n'run people.

Heh, I checked his profile to see if he had posted anywhere else since that last post in this thread, and it says he has made 15 posts. Now, not that post count matters, but what possesses someone that has been here for such a short period of time AND made such few posts to make a thread calling people idjits, calling for them to get banned?

Hmm, if he reads this, maybe the above can flush him out from under his bridge...

2. VKRUE

VKRUE Just another boat lover

I have been learning for several years just by reading the threads on this forum

Also states that he's read (1000) posts... ? Who is he really :?:

Sounds like someone is hiding behind a mask...................

3. DanishBagger

DanishBagger Never Again

Edit, somehow I missed the title of the above post.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was someone with an alias, who just wasn't big enough to use his own name for this.

heh, when he started this thread, Tannyboy had posted ten times before, certainly seems like Jeff ought to look into some IP addresses.

4. Wellydeckhand

Wellydeckhand Previous Member

I dont think anybody need mask anymore........ for tanny maybe busy taking care of business or handle a party for his future.:D :D :D

5. Guillermo

Guillermo Ingeniero Naval

What is yours, DanishBagger?

6. DanishBagger

DanishBagger Never Again

I meant "his own _nickname_" Thinking that Tanny might have two nicks around here.

My real name is Andre - I sometimes sign my posts with it, but it becomes too much if I were to sign them all (people would propably get annoyed.

7. RHough

RHough Retro Dude

Interesting thought ...

This idiot thread has 125 replies, and over 2,300 views. The whiner that started it has 15 posts ...

Does it take us 125 replies to get to:

"It would be nice if we didn't fight and insult each other"?

No wonder committee's never get anything done. :D

8. DanishBagger

DanishBagger Never Again

Haha, Rhough, good point!

9. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

unfortunately he's managed to get a lot of good posters to leave in disgust which is not on - no matter how they insult us (me saying that ? must be loosing it):D

10. DanishBagger

DanishBagger Never Again

Indeed, wally. It's quite ironic, methinks, that people were/are saying that people are leaving because of people having a sense of humour, only to have people being driven away because of that very same whining.

I have to say, though, that I am staying, unless I am toosed out by my head and [rear], tough luck that their whining has good people leaving, and they end up having to deal with people that apparently doesn't ad "good" stuff to this site, such as me. Ah, the irony.

(Andre ;) )

11. kach22i

kach22i Architect

Not to get political, but I found this article to be interesting - perhaps the researchers reached a little in their conclusions, but an interesting concept just the same.

How to spot a baby conservative
    Whiny children, claims a new study, tend to grow up rigid and traditional. Future liberals, on the other hand ...
    http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Co...le&cid=1142722231554&call_pageid=970599119419

12. Wellydeckhand

Wellydeckhand Previous Member

I think..... somehow tanny is actually doin us a favour....... It is a bad case of tantra but...... it made me think of my level of politeness and where I should stick my nose into.......

I am more concious that i should upgrade to a higher level of boat design in order to speak freely in the post? Maybe choose Westlawn ...... guys........ Only methink it would be a challange from no clue to a diploma...... now thats a karma check-up.

Wellysillysometime

13. DanishBagger

DanishBagger Never Again

LOL; no matter how much people are saying you have a "weird" language, I have to say: You're bloody splendid at irony!

14. Mayfly

Mayfly Previous Member

Tansail is just voicing his thought and what people think of foolhearty repied could rubbed onto the reader. I think tolerent on the part of the poster and reader need to be adjust with the will and regulation of the forum. Afterall its the forum and owner of the site know-best. I think this non the less is a superb site for ideas and design... keep up the good work.

15. H2O_BABIES

H2O_BABIES Junior Member

By posting to this thread , I hope will not be label as an idiot. I maybe slow as am new, may ask the wrong question in wrong topic and be label idiots, so I will be extra careful.
    TAKE CARE & THANKS

H2O

< Frank Mighetto Poll | Deleating Emails >
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.