Help With Boat Identification

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Ber Ebus, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Ber Ebus

Ber Ebus New Member

Hi All - Can anyone tell me what this is? I was thinking it might be an Agitator or some AquaLark. No ID plates.

mini.jpg

2. Angélique

Angélique aka Angel (only by name)

3. Ber Ebus

Ber Ebus New Member

Thanks Angel. I believe the only difference between the two on these manufacturing runs was that the Aqua-Lark had a recessed feature on the nose, and the Addictor has the raised feature on the nose. Just enough to be different under design laws. So I have been told, this is indeed an Addictor for that reason. Anyways, we have it fixed up and ripping through the water now. :)

Check out www.biglakefiberglass.com for your boat restorations!

5053588353426678650.jpg

4. mack505

mack505 Junior Member

Looking for pictures of capacity plates. Mine was removed and lost somehow. Could you please post? Thanks!

5. Ike

Ike Senior Member

A typical label for an outboard powered boat. But if you haven't found one on the boat yet, it isn't there. They are supposed to be placed where the boat operator can see them. (By the way the manufacturer is fictitious and there is no Bumville in Arkansas or anywhere else that I know of. No offense intended for anyone from Arkansas. I have been informed that a bumville is a term for a homeless encampment so I'm going to have to change that label.)
    For that little boat it would be 2 persons, probably 15 or 20 HP. The weights would have to calculated or a test done.

[​IMG]

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.