It's been a year

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by duluthboats, Mar 12, 2003.

1. duluthboats

duluthboats Senior Dreamer

Where does all the time go? It’s been just over a year since I started hanging out here. In that time I have learned many new things about boats. I’m very impressed with the diversity of the members. I want thank Jeff again for a great site, and I also would like to thank all of you who have put up with my amateurish questions. I promise there will be more.

Gary :D

2. Jeff

Jeff Moderator

This year did go fast for me too... it actually seems like you've been with us from the beginning though and the forums here wouldn't be the same without you :)

I'm certainly glad you found our site. Here's to this year being even better than the last!

--do you ever realize how fast the week went by when you turn on the tv to relax and see a weekly show that you're sure you just saw two days ago...

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.