rare imp inca

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by grey cat, Jan 5, 2006.

1. grey cat

grey cat New Member

Hello. I currently own a 1973 IMP Inca with twin Merc 302 Ford V-8's. Years ago when I did'nt know any better I came upon a late 60's or early 70's Inca equipped with (you may find this hard to believe) twin 325HP Merc 427 Chevys with TR Or III drives. I confirmed my find many years later while selling Sea Ray's at a local dealer. A elderly man came in just to chit-chat and it turns out he worked for IMP for many years. I asked him about this particular model Inca and he said they were specially built for the USCG on the Great Lakes as a patrol vessel. My question; Is their anyone who has or knows someone who owns one of these boats in any condition. If so please e-mail me. I am willing to pay cash dollars and a finders fee to anyone who can deliver. Thanks, Grey Cat

2. Chris-nts

Chris-nts New Member

3. Chris-nts

Chris-nts New Member

IMP Model Inca

Also could some one tell me what they think this boat is worth ? The Boat is in great condiction. Motor 235 omc.

Thank You
    Chris WIlson

Ninelives@nts-online.net

4. Chris-nts

Chris-nts New Member

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.