I love boating!

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Alan8100, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Alan8100

Alan8100 New Member

Hi,

I'm Alan.I'm newbie here.I'm 25 years old.I love swimming and boating.I just found this forum at google.I seen some interesting threads and posts so I thought I would sign up.

I would be happy after entering this wonderful forum which might be nice and interesting ideas from lovely people here about boating.

2. Submarine Tom

Submarine Tom Previous Member

Welcome to the Lions Den... oops, I mean forum Alan.

We really are a bunch of lovely people with a lot of joy in our hearts just waiting to tear your ideas to shreads... no, I meant encourage you on your way to marine supremacy and bliss.

Now, what' on your mind?

Are you on the west coast, east coast or Lake Winnipeg?

All IS well.

Namaste

3. Number4

Number4 Previous Member

Hi Alan,
    I'm Adam. I'm 41 years old. I love dancing girls and French lager. I find lots of interesting websites on google aswell, the trouble is they always want my credit card details when I sign up.
    Welcome!

4. michael pierzga

michael pierzga Senior Member

Oh...welcome, and no monkey buisness around here of youre gonna get Frostied......

http://[​IMG]

5. dskira

dskira Previous Member

Welcome aboard

[​IMG]

6. PAR

PAR Yacht Designer/Builder

Also welcome aboard . . .

My first advise is to seek counseling right away, if you have any, even the slightest or remotest thoughts of building a boat. I speak with the experience of most here (assumed) and several decades of couch time with a therapist. Trust me, save some heartache, lots of money and every relationship you have, from your mom to your most distant friend. Look, I'm too far gone and the counseling sessions, only keep me from sticking the business end of pistol in my mouth. You seem like a nice lad, you're young, have a whole life awaiting, don't ruin it on some misguided dream of boat building. Run, Alan, run, I mean run as fast as you can from these thoughts. Your family and friends will thank you and you'll bank account will be forever grateful as well.

7. Landlubber

Landlubber Senior Member

Hey mate, don't worry about PAR, he just has the disease real bad, it is curable though, just go sailing........

8. hoytedow

hoytedow Carbon Based Life Form

Welcome, Alan. East coast, west coast and Lake Winnipeg; Are those the only habitable parts of Canada? What of Moose Jaw or Yellow Knife?