Older harbour tender design

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by Knut Sand, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Knut Sand

Knut Sand Senior Member

I'm looking for a Harbour tender design. There was one here that gave me a link to a manufacturer's pages on the net. But of course, i've lost track of that link. It was an older, now bankrupt / closed yard that had these pages or somen else had those designs on their page.

The boat was somewat 28-32 ft long(?), white hull, pretty narrow, there was an open cockpit fore and aft. in the middle was a cabin with pretty straight sides, the roof was, I belive curved, not flat. Possibly a canvas roof for the open cockpit aft.

On the pages there was a reference to a spped test/ sea trial also...

Peter-something...? I have not been able to refind this site....

Any suggestions would be nice...:)

2. Knut Sand

Knut Sand Senior Member

3. apex1

apex1 Guest

4. narwhal

narwhal Junior Member

Knut,

Something similar to the older launch in those photos is Nelson Zimmer's 21'3 Utility Launch design, shown in FIFTY WOODEN BOATS published by WoodenBoat Magazine.

tom

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.