Hull reliability

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by Chromegorilla, Aug 31, 2006.

1. Chromegorilla

Chromegorilla Gulf bound....

Heres the "new one"..... which has the same HIN # BTW.....

Attached Files:

2. makulaf

makulaf New Member

hey Chromy, its fish,(that name was already taken though). those pics are nasty. Not sure if you know CDMA or not, but he may be able to provide some opinions, especially if this goes into litigation. Just a though.

3. Chromegorilla

Chromegorilla Gulf bound....

Holy crap..... you're everywhere! How ya been man. yea.... Chris and I talked about it in Miami at the boat show last month....which you were/ where not there....:D Unfortunately too late for my friend to do anything at this point.

Good to hear from you! I got a new job and gonna be moving back to Fl later this year. CDMA keeps prodding me to come down for a long weekend at his place. You, Bud and I would definately need to get together.... been to long man! Hell even if it's on the suwannee, it would be killer! :eek:

Take care Fish.... CG

4. makulaf

makulaf New Member

you know it CG, been way too long. Good to hear you are moving down here and take CDMA up on his offer, it is an hour by car from me, hour by boat, or about 15 minutes by the other boat...if it is calm ;)

take it easy and keep in touch. later,

fish

5. colinstone

colinstone Junior Member

I would have demanded all my money back and gone somewhere else. In UK the Marine Accident Investigation Bureau would have gone all over it and published a report.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.