Help I Need Plans

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by stickytoria, Oct 12, 2005.

1. stickytoria

stickytoria New Member

Hi Ive bought a 1968 57foot chris craft constellation and im looking for the origional plans, ive been told to go to the marinas libary but i cant find what im looking for ill like to just buy a set of plans from someone who has them. if there is anyone out there can help, or can i purchase these from maybe a shop who deals in second hand boat books. ill even be happy with an origional or copy of the catalogue of this boat, i cant find the serial number so cant get help from the marinas libuary. thankyou very much reading this. regards vicky:rolleyes: :p :p

2. ieagreg1

ieagreg1 Junior Member

Go into the engine room and on the starboard side you should see some numbers carved into the long stringers I have a 1967 45' connie and her hull number is cad-45-2013. Thats all you need to get the info from the mariners libuary they will send you a list of the availible drawings although most of them are just arangments or schematics. Not sure if there is any plans around that detail the individual pieces. Good luck!

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.