Hull designs

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by Guest, Oct 11, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi, im postying on this forum asking for your help.

Im at Coventry University studying MDes Transport/Industrial Product Design and my group has been set a task of designing a ships hull, testing and making it. Therefore i wondered if anyone knew of any decent websites in which i could find this sort of information out.

If you know of any, could you please reply to this thread (should the moderators not take it off) or reply to me directly at Kingstonjames_england@hotmail.com

Thank you

James

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Not to worry

Being the iddiot i am, i have gone to the home page of this site and getting the info from there. I got to this forum via a link. Should anyone however know of any other decetn siteas, could they still please reply anyway.

Thanks

3. Guest

Guest Guest

experimental hull designs that work

I have designed five different hull designs and they are well tested small boats. I can make plans available if otheres are intrested. you can check my boat design track record at the smithsonian museum on my pw boat and windsurfing and many other museums.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.