Hull Conversion Ideas!

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Mark Grottano, Sep 29, 2006.

1. Mark Grottano

Mark Grottano New Member

:) I own a 28' Larson Cabrio that is 10 years old. The Boat is in perfect condition. It is a fast boat on a calm day. I boat on the Long Island Sound in mostly very short choppy water. I would like to consider some Design Modification Options that will allow me to run slower, track better, very much like a semi-displacement hull boat. I know, sell the boat, and buy something else. We just refurbished the boat and it is perfect for us, and very comfortable. I would love to hear some design modification ideas that would help me achieve better performance in that choppy water!

2. kach22i

kach22i Architect

3. Mark Grottano

Mark Grottano New Member

Thanks very much - Interesting but......................

I have a 30' Slip X 11' Max in a Yacht Club that I would not give up for the world. An Outrigger would kill the golden calf, for this particular application!

However, Outriggers are very interesting for other applications! Please tell me more......who, what, when, where, how?

Thanks again!