3D CAD Parts Library

Discussion in 'Software' started by hashtag_laeuft, Nov 24, 2017.

1. hashtag_laeuft

hashtag_laeuft Junior Member

Hey guys ...

I am searching for 3D Models for outfitting some boat designs. Especially I'm interested in blocks, travelers and traveler cars, shackles, thimbles, rigging parts ... and so on. Everything that is needed for standing and running riggs an smal boats like dinghys and catamarans.

I already checked the CAD Blocks Library here in BD.net and I also know grabcad and traceparts. I heard from a 3D Library provided by Harken, but I couldnt find anything.

Can anybody please help me with that where I can finde a noteworthy library?

Thank's a lot.
    Greatings
    Nico

2. hashtag_laeuft

hashtag_laeuft Junior Member

Ok ... now I found that one can download cad files directly at the product details from Harken website. That's good.

Now I just need models of standing rig equiptment like wire terminals and turnbuckles ... but these are not that difficult to model.

Does anybody have something for me?

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.