Wageningen B-series propellers

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by Guest, Oct 22, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello

I am looking for information(spec sheets etc) on the 120 propellers that belong to the Wageningen B-series propellers which have been tested. Appreciate the help.

Dave

2. Timm

Timm Senior Member

I believe these are the propeller charts included in the publication called "KT, KQ and Efficiency Curves for the Wageningen B-Series Propellers" that was published by The Department of Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering at the University of Michigan. This publication may still be available, try checking their web site.http://www.engin.umich.edu/dept/name/

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks for that Timm but i cant seem to find that paper on the link you posted. Im still looking though. Cheers

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Looking through other posta i noticed this issue popped up previously timm. Would you be able to send me a copy of the above mentioned paper if you have it. My address is whoismissing@hotmail.com. Thanks buddy

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.