anyone have maxsurf surface libary temples

Discussion in 'Software' started by goldhunter_2, Mar 24, 2012.

1. goldhunter_2

goldhunter_2 Junior Member

The maxsurf pro 13 I have has a very limited surface library small would be a understatement:D and I am frustrated with making all the little odds and end stuff just to make sure everything fits right. I was wounding if anyone has a more detailed surface library for maxsurf ????? (and mite email or pm me a link to download a better surface library in the iges format)

I am particularly looking for stuff like stairs, cabinets, electrical icons for wiring plan , heads, showers , deck hatch's , port holes, pilothouse windows, seats, winches, engines, watertight walkway hatch doors, cargo deck doors, doghouses

2. TANSL

TANSL Senior Member

For all those elements you need a drawing program and Maxsurf is not such a program. Rhinos is probably more appropriate than Maxsurf for that purpose.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.