Can anyone remember this thread?

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by MarkC, Feb 11, 2021.

1. MarkC

MarkC Senior Member

These photos are from Boatdesign.net - it was an advertising photoshoot for a build project - in Russia (Saint Petersburg?) - or Latvia, Lithuania, or Estonia?) - and I do not have any details.
    Does anyone remember?

Attached Files:

2. MarkC

MarkC Senior Member

I believe it was in St Petersburg. The photographer was Anna Chasovsky. Does anyone remember the post?

3. kapnD

kapnD Senior Member

She’s obviously got nice lines, but a bit overdressed for the occasion.
    “I’ll never forget whatshername!”

Will Gilmore likes this.

4. bajansailor

bajansailor Marine Surveyor

Mark, it might be worthwhile also asking your question on the Motor boat section of the YBW Forum in the UK - there is a vast amount of European power boat knowledge on here.
    Motor Boat Forum https://forums.ybw.com/index.php?forums/motor-boat-forum.14/

I cannot offer any opinion on the model in green, however the boat looks like she was probably built in the 90's, or maybe even the 80's - YBW forumites would certainly be able to identify her.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.