How can a cheap American buy a HOUSE in the 1st. World ?

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Mr Efficiency, Jan 12, 2012.

1. hoytedow

hoytedow Carbon Based Life Form

I go away for 2 days and the thread gets right back on track. I must be more diligent in the future!

2. Gian Milan

Gian Milan Previous Member

There is good news: I may not need to worry about the economic future of the U.S. and the West.
    Germany, which in recent years has gained incredible thanks to the euro, now abandoned his allies.
    If Italy in February will be unable to place the soui BTP (good-government debt), then hop the government.
    The center-right and the League (secessionist movement in Northern Italy) will release the euro and Italy declare inability to pay the debt.
    this will end with the economy of Euroland and the first Western economy will return to the euro in a catastrophic situation.

The strongest will survive.

Following this, the U.S. economy will have very different problems of the value of homes.

In this way, you will be freed from this tedious discussion, everything brings benefits ...

3. viking north

viking north VINLAND

This thread is now getting a little interesting in that it is basically back on track from a megga economic approach.
    Gian I understand the language of your first two lines of post but thats where you lost me. This being a slight language problem but more so my not having a good grasp on the economics and politics of Europe especially of your country. My understanding of what you wrote is --Italey will not meet it's debt payment and as a result another Italian political party will take power and drop the Euro(pull out of the EU) beyond that i'm at a loss "first western economy ?? return to the euro in a catastrophic situation. I think you are saying if the EU collapses it will put a huge burden on the U.S. economy thus of course changing the economics within the country. If thats your view i make one small correction, it will place a burden on all western economies but a greater effect will be the German power house having economic control over Europe thus unbalancing what economic competition (healty for buisness) that still exist amoung your European countries.

4. Gian Milan

a government must pay the reimbursement of the debt issued and all the other expenses (salaries, suppliers, etc.. etc..)
    To pay the maturing bonds, the government issues new bonds.
    If in february no one subscribes new bonds, all goes to hell.
    ----
    At the moment Italy is ruled by a technical government.

This is supported by the right and left.

If this technical government fails, the right and the secessionist movement in the north (who would like elections) can not do is declare bankruptcy and exit from Euro and United Europe.
    To the remainder, you have understood everything

5. hoytedow

Come sempre!

6. Gian Milan

7. hoytedow

Si tratta di uno scherzo su George Clooney da Matt Damon. Spazzatura totale. Nessuna verità. Forse.

8. Gian Milan

NO NO.
    In Italy we r also sure that clloney has a pig in his home!
    ...may be pig is dead...i'm not sure.

9. hoytedow

10. viking north

viking north VINLAND

Got it Gian regarding Italeys finances. A pig in his home?? Hoyt are you drifting this thread again --:D

Off to the work shop coffee break is over.

11. hoytedow

George Clooney maiale Max è morto.

George Clooney's pig Max died in 2009 after 19 years with the star.

12. Gian Milan

- E' morto Max, il maiale di Clooney
    Dopo Bud, il suo bulldog scomparso di recente, George Clooney piange la morte "per cause naturali" del maiale Max che ha vissuto nella sua casa per 18 anni, condividendo qualche volta con l'attore anche il cuscino.
    "E' stata un' annata brutta per i miei amici -ha detto Clooney - è strano come gli animali da compagnia diventino parte della tua famiglia, così importanti".
    "Sono rimasto sorpreso - ha poi spiegato l'interprete di 'Ocean Eleven' a 'Usa today' - perché è stato una grande presenza nella mia vita". E il 45 enne sex symbol, primo classificato nell'elenco stilato di recente da 'People', non pensa a un sostituto: "Credo che Max abbia esaurito tutti i miei bisogni", ha detto Clooney che spesso si portava dietro il maiale sul set e, scherzando sulla sua presenza, diceva: "è la relazione più lunga della mia vita".
    Un amico fedele, il maiale per Clooney, che una volta ha anche portato a bordo del jet privato dell'amico John Travolta, spiegando che il volo a Max "era piaciuto tantissimo".

- It 'Max died, Clooney's pig
    After Bud, her bulldog died recently, George Clooney mourns the death "natural causes" of the pig Max, who has lived in her home for 18 years, sharing some time with the actor even the pillow.
    "It 'been a' bad year for my friends-said Clooney - it's funny how pets become part of your family, so important."
    "I was surprised - he explained the interpreter of 'Ocean's Eleven' to 'USA Today' - because it was a big presence in my life." And the 45-year-old sex symbol, ranked first in the list drawn up recently by 'People', does not think of a substitute: "I think that Max has exhausted all of my needs," said Clooney, who often was carrying the pig on the set and, joking about his presence, saying, "is the longest relationship of my life."
    A faithful friend, the pig for Clooney, who once also brought on board the private jet of his friend John Travolta, explaining that the flight to Max "was liked so much."

See?
    journalists even said that Clooney slept with the pig.
    I do not know why, but they say a lot of strange things about him and his friend B. Pitt.
    For example, the newspapers say that Pitt is very little wash.
    and, of course, he stinks!

I can not explain this thing.
    Italian journalists have a special fury against those.
    Yet there is here a great tolerance for gays.

13. Gian Milan

Viking,
    we r talking about translations....
    Any case, in the att u can see Max the pig.
    George's pig...
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2006/dec/06/georgeclooney

14. hoytedow

George's pig ain't shakin' his bacon!

15. Gian Milan

MAMMA MIA!
    you're so insensitive!