How about this

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Nomad, Oct 30, 2002.

1. Nomad

Nomad Senior Member

I started a fishing related MSN group for members of FS, THT, etc. You joining and participating would be enjoyed. There will be Group chats every Friday from 8:00 till I can't saty on any longer. I will try to have the chats every Friday and warn you in advance if they will not be one. You can post photos, dates of events, chat, goof around more than you can on THT, FS, etc. but you must hold back a little. If you must cuss use @!#$%^%^(&*&^#$%#, etc. If to few people join then I will launch a "easy chat" which does not require MSN membership.

Have FUN!!!! and Please join

TheDock@groups.msn.com

2. Nomad

Nomad Senior Member

3. Nomad

Nomad Senior Member

Anyone?? Come on my BD.net buddies

4. trouty

trouty Guest

Hi Nomad,

Hey I think it's a great idea - the only trubble for me is the time diff....your all getting fired up and I'm asleep.

Course being on 28800 modem makes it tuff to keep up with the flow of conversation as well.

Cheers!

5. duluthboats

duluthboats Senior Dreamer

I stopped by the board last night and the door to the chat room wouldn't open for me. I spent some time trying to get in and gave up.
    Gary

6. Nomad

Nomad Senior Member

I saw your post and replied on the Group

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.