Hovercraft design

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by hendrikus, Jan 9, 2003.

1. hendrikus

hendrikus Junior Member

I'm interested in a hovercraft design to use as test to see if we are able to build them here in Indonesia. I tryed allready to order a design at Universal Hovercraft but they seems not deliver to Indonesia, because I don't get any reaction from them.

We want to start quickly with a prototype, who can help me to send me a disign by email. We need one who is able to transport 10 people minimal.

Thanks in advanced !!!!

Hendrikus

2. yipster

yipster designer

3. Guest

Guest Guest

4. Guest

Guest Guest

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Maybe the most on-target link:
    Sevtec Hovercraft

http://members.aol.com/sevtec/sev/skmr.html

The Sevtec line of sevs covers surface skimmers from a 12hp, single place Scout sev , 16 to 20hp, 2 to 3 place Vanguard sev , 25hp single engine, 4 place, or up to 41hp two engine Surveyor sev, 80hp, 4 to 5 placeProspector sev , 80hp, 6 to 8 place Explorer sev , to a 160Hp Mariner sev cruiser, with enough interior room to build in long distance cruising comforts, and yet cruise at modest power over water at 35mph speeds.

http://members.aol.com/hiitec/kite/Sevs.html

6. Guest

Guest Guest

7. Guest

Guest Guest

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Oops - missed that. Looks like Sevtec might be your best option then.

9. Soerjanto

Soerjanto Guest

Dear Heri,

I am from PT Hoverindo which like to inform you about hovercraft design and manufacture. Now, we are bulding a hovercraft with 25 - 35 passenger for transport around Pulau Seribu. We have manufactured a hovercraft for 12 pax with variable pitch propeler. If you interest in hovercraft please call us on 021-7420008.

Soerjanto

10. Soerjanto

Soerjanto Guest

11. yipster

yipster designer

diy hovers from nasa for kids from 4 to 12
    and use a non electric blower when hitting the waves :p
    [​IMG]

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.