Ho! Ho! Ho!

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Willallison, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Landlubber

Landlubber Senior Member

Hi folks, Merry Christmas to you all and thanks again for a nice year following the tides...Kind regards, John

2. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Bah --humbug.

3. hoytedow

hoytedow Carbon Based Life Form

Attached Files:

4. michael pierzga

michael pierzga Senior Member

Red sky at night. Santa in sight

Attached Files:

5. Landlubber

Landlubber Senior Member

....ya got ta luv Frosty eh......

6. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

I do, I really do. Because just standing beside him makes me look so good...:p:p:p

Merry Christmas, Frosty (and Landlubber and the rest of you...).

7. Yobarnacle

Yobarnacle Senior Member holding true course

appocryphal story:
    Winston Churchil had a lifetime friend he called "the Professor".
    When quite old, they were sitting together in their club.
    Churchil asked professor "If all the wine and spirits he (Churchil) had consumed in his lifetime were poured into this room, how high a tide mark they'd make on the wall?"
    Professor figured some on paper, and indicated a spot fairly low on the wall.
    Winston scanned the ceiling high above them and mused, "So much to do, and so little time."

A cup of Christmas cheer to all of you. Happy Holidays!

8. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Aving a few pigs ears down the ruba dub last night I spotted a guy dressed as father Christmas walking round with a bag over his shoulder giving out presents. I watched as he walked from bar to bar. The whole street was cordoned off with tables an chairs in there place, not the entire town just a small red light district I generally wander into and one of many.

He was giving presents of little monetary value but thats not the pint,--point.

I caught his attention and took hold 0f his hand and shook it vigorously , I said Your a good man sir".

He was a German I think, he didnt reply, not even a smile, I guess I was the wrong gender but thats Ok. That man had Christmas cheer thats for sure.

Dont you just love Germans, single handed bailing of the European community and individuals giving gifts at their own expense.

Changed since 1945 eh?

9. Yobarnacle

Yobarnacle Senior Member holding true course

People are people the world over. Some bad, majority good. Former allies are tomorrows enemies and enemies become allies. Peace on earth. Good will to all men. Merry Christmas

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.