Taulua - The Movie "All for a Horse"

Discussion in 'Multihulls' started by ThomD, Nov 20, 2022.

1. ThomD

ThomD Senior Member

Some may remember the interesting story of a couple who built a wood, tar, and paper catamaran in the UK and then sailed it to Mexico. It was quite a story, and at least until recently the farm they built their boat on had the story on their Website. I can't dig it out at the moment, if anyone knows what the farm was called I could probably find it in an archive

They have now release a five part documentary on Youtube.

Sadly Wayland died earlier this year. One can see his energy in the film.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2022
  2. cavalier mk2

cavalier mk2 Senior Member

I remember the article in "Wooden Boat" magazine back then. I liked the rig, remember they wound up staying in South America.

3. tane

tane Senior Member

...the only people we came across in more than 3 rtw-s, that wanted to charge a fellow cruiser for a lend of one of their books...

4. Cheevo

Cheevo Junior Member

This is the second time I have seen this trivial information. So petty. Something Meghan and Harry would focus on.