Hi everyone

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by vinamaso.net, Oct 27, 2007.

1. vinamaso.net

vinamaso.net Junior Member

Hi Everyone,
    I'm from Vietnam and I'm working in Vietnam Shipbuilding Industry Group (Vinashin).
    I found this forum some days ago....
    Now say hello to all of you :cool:
    Hope that I can learn a lot from you....

2. Bergalia

Bergalia Senior Member

Welcome...But ask not what you can learn from us - rather what we can learn from you...(I forget who said it first - but you get the sentiment) :)

3. Landlubber

Landlubber Senior Member

Hi Vinamaso.net,

Your organisation is well known to me, I work in China, playing the same game.

A hearty welcome to you all there, I have my best mate working there right now in one of your yards!

As Berg says, we all learn from one and other, that is how it should be, and there are some very good teachers on these pages, as well of course the usual turkeys.

It is hard to "fly like an eagle when you are surrounded by turkeys", so all we have to do is forget the gobbildy gook and learn from those that know better.

Looking forward to your ideas and input, you fellas do things quite different to "us" but you still do it!

4. sharon silvea

sharon silvea New Member

Hi

Hi vinamaso, nice welcome to this forum, you can learn lots from here , you need any templates for you or your company site, i know one best place to purchase your templates Buy Website Templates its very reasonable price and different templates from others site, they provide 5 to 6 internal web page templates. try it its worth and effective. :cool:

5. PsiPhi

PsiPhi Newbie

Welcome, it's true what they say, I'm already learning loads.

This maybe true, but all those turkeys make you look like an eagle even if you're not.

6. Landlubber

Landlubber Senior Member

Gobble gobble.

7. DanishBagger

DanishBagger Never Again

My sentiment exactly …

8. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

In an earlier life!!! (afore I became more sedate)

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.