Hey Aussies / Kiwis / Japanese, are you still there? :)

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by daiquiri, Dec 20, 2012.

1. watchkeeper

watchkeeper Previous Member

Bad news - a German researcher claimed today the Mayan prediction was incorrect date, the big even has been recheduled for today...stay tuned

2. midnitmike

midnitmike Senior Member

My fiancé has informed me today that a catastosphic event hearlding the end could happen any time this year. I suspect she is just covering all the bases..can't wait for the end of 2013 to see what else she comes up with...lol.

MM

3. rxcomposite

rxcomposite Senior Member

German time or Central Americans time?

4. watchkeeper

AST but century???

5. michael pierzga

michael pierzga Senior Member

I'm relieved that the end of the world is all over.

Now I can get a decent nights sleep

http://[​IMG]

6. watchkeeper

The end of the begining or the begining of the end :cool:

7. PAR

PAR Yacht Designer/Builder

Damnit, now I have to drink my bathtub full of fresh water I was saving, just in case . . .

8. watchkeeper

Getting to NYE, still here..

9. rxcomposite

You should have had a plan B. You should have put beer in it in case it does't happen. Now you will be ready for the New Year.

Happy New Year everybody.:D

10. masalai

masalai masalai

Hi daiquiri,
    to direct your attention back on topic, - - - I do not know about the other antipodeans and residents of the other countries you mentioned, I have the sad duty of informing you that we (well as far as I can tell), those in Australia are not "there" but actually "over here", - well, - and surviving, - and none the worse for wear, - - apart the inflictions resulting from over-indulging in the activity reserved for this season - (EXCESSES of everything that one can get away with), and living somewhat overweight, to tell the tale...

With the new year fast approaching, I am sure that I will be able to cope admirably, participating of the pleasures, (legal and morally appropriate), of life and enjoying myself in the company of good people...

How goes it in your "neck of the woods"... Anyway, All the breast and seasoning too...

11. hoytedow

hoytedow Carbon Based Life Form

Happy, happy, happy... :)

12. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Whizz ---whoooooosh --bang ---ahhhhhh whooooom banbg -

It all going on here and there is 1 hour and 55 minutes to go.

As usual I am going to bed at 11- 59.

202 people died from drinking and driving already. Im staying in till Jan 10th No Im not joking.

13. daiquiri

daiquiri Engineering and Design

I have always considered you Aussie and NZ folks as a final proof of the existence of gravity force. I mean, the world globe on my desk clearly shows that you are hanging upside down and hence should logically fall down from the earth surface. But it looks like you don't. You're still writing on this forum.
    So clearly, either your feet and butts are epoxied to the Earth or there must be something in that mass and gravity stuff...

Things are getting nicer here, because daylight time is again getting longer by each day, and the curious conjecture of cosmic things made it start happening exactly on the day when the world should have ended... :p

Well, time to prepare for NY eve... Wish you all a very happy new year and see you soon here, on the same screen. :)

All the best,

Slavi

14. masalai

masalai masalai

Judging by the "illegal" fireworks the passing of midnight, the highlight and cause celeb of "New Years Eve", occurred several times over the space of several hours in celebration...

- - Someone was messing with my time-machine again... There are consequences for such manipulation... When I recover my machine and capture those illegal users I will send them to 'oblivion' where time has no meaning and pleasure becomes intolerable pain as it is incessant - Just retribution for their evils and the cause of the present G.E.C. and climate change and several other items of collateral damage experienced...

15. rxcomposite

Well, Santa has gone back to the North pole, the Mayans are re writing their calendar, and 2012 has left. I wonder what 2013 has upon us. 13 is kind of eery in some parts of the world. I wonder how the doomsayer will connect a link to 2013.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.