1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

herreshoff H-28- new boat, never in H2O

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by nobrows1212, Dec 12, 2008.

1. nobrows1212

nobrows1212 Junior Member

There's a guy in Steamboat Springs CO, USA who is trying to sell a great looking strip planked H28 for $7,000-- it looks awesome, hull was constructed of stout mahogany and it has cabin, with not much interior done. Might make an awesome start for a yacht without "restoration" i.e. rot or sick fastener issues. See www.craigslist.org-Colorado- Rocky Mountains (or westernslope)-boats- then specific search H28. He can send about 15 photos by email, and the boat looks amazing. Oh, and it is already fitted with aux. engine and shaft/prop (Atomic 4). No spars. Tell him Peter from Denver started you off! I'd like to buy it but it's a question of a great project or my marriage.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.