help where can i find plans for this boat

Discussion in 'Fiberglass and Composite Boat Building' started by jetties2003, Feb 27, 2005.

1. jetties2003

jetties2003 New Member

i am interested in building a boat plan to build a boat simular to the one located at this web site http://www.moscaboats.com/gallery/photos.htm
    i live in corpus christi and am very interested in building a boat like the ones in this picture. i think avenger boats out of louisiana build this boat also but have sold their boats to mosca boats. anything helps. thanks
    JOHN MORIN

2. HelmetHead

HelmetHead Junior Member

Jetties,
    That hull looks very similar to the Transport (palacious, TX) and also a Mowdy (victoria, TX).....We run an 18' and 23' mowdy in Baffin regularly...and what a boat...BUILT LIKE A ROCK......
    Good Luck,
    HelmetHead

3. HelmetHead

HelmetHead Junior Member

Wait a minute....if you go to that site..and click on Mosca in the news...it takes you to pictures of their new facilities in Corpus Christi...on Staples......These guys are around the corner from you...not Louisianna.

neverless...good luck

4. tambo_tower

tambo_tower New Member

Hey guys
    i'm new to this site and i'm looking for a tri hull design to build a model boat with a lawn mower engine.Had no luck so far of finding anything decent enough so i would greatly appreciate some help!