Help! Required to finish projects for charity or sailability.

Discussion in 'Multihulls' started by BrianJ, Oct 5, 2018.

1. BrianJ

BrianJ Junior Member

HELP! I got old with too many projects which I don't want to go to landfill, most worthwhile. I live near Moreton Bay, Redlands, East Brisbane,Qld. Aust. Would like good samaritan or someone who wants to learn aboat fiberglass and/or use moulds in exchange for help. 6m cat ,7m cat, 8.5m tri (needs floats), 8m 'Dragonfly' tri moulds, 6.5m cat or tri 6m camping cat or tri hydrofoil, canoe, kayak, ski, ice box, dinghy, even model boats and a hydro n foil moulds (ex small buisness). As a pensioner I cannot afford to pay wages but won't see you out of pocket. I can even offer accommadation (to ideal person). I have workshop factory, knowledge, moulds, materials, enthuisiasm etc.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.