help pkboatdesign gone

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by se wright, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Rurudyne

Rurudyne Senior Member

Recently I've been migrating stuff from old hard drives to my new-to-me G5 quad Mac and I realized that back in the day I had downloaded a number of Paul's designs and long since forgotten. I don't recall if I'd downloaded these before or after his site went down (after would be from the Wayback Machine).

I have folders for the K-5m, K-28, K-39, K-42, K-6o, and K8500.

It looks like I might be missing one sheet for the K-39 (03-B1_2) which, judging by the other designs in other folders, may be either for Joiner Sections of Hatches based on how Paul grouped his drawings.

This isn't the K6-MR, sorry odecius, but they are what I've got. I can send them as attachments should anyone want them.

I hope everything is going well with Mr. Kotzebue and that he's enjoying his boat Pintail. :)

2. odecius

odecius Junior Member

That is ok. Thanks for your reply.

3. CloudDiver

CloudDiver Senior Member

Sorry I hadn't seen your PM. I will try my best to locate what I have saved and post it here. Cannot promise that I have the plans you are looking for.

4. Boat Design Net Moderator

Boat Design Net Moderator Moderator

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.