Help extending?

Discussion in 'Boatbuilding' started by Matt.D, Nov 20, 2007.

1. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

and i thought the "fumes" effected me :confused:
    Marsh,, do you have any scientific documentation, genetic info,and direct design specs for your "opinion" ?,,,hehehehe ( ya know im jus playing wif ya ;) )
    i think your paying Matt D ,, he thanks YOU for exactly what he SAID he didnt want,,,Merry X-Mas to you i guess hahaha ;)

1 person likes this.
  2. longliner45

longliner45 Senior Member

post your specs here,,so we can see ,I find it hard to believe that you only build 2,3 mill boats ,,but where did you begin?? your profile shows nothing,,from maine to texas??people come here for knowledge ,,,,,not ridicule,longliner

1 person likes this.
  3. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

specs?and i began in my fathers boat,,then went to ABLE MARINE as a fairer and glasser building the apogee 55's, then i went out on my own, and the people that hired me to do the work they couldnt, would be simple names,,hinckley's (them was them little boats like the 98's and so on,, then lets see,,John Williams boat company,,Ellis yacht builders, then oh say about 30 more STEADY yards that hired my company. then lets see,, fer names,, oh,,,robin blake (owns 2 sailboating mags) then yucks like rockafeller,steven king, martha stewart( painted her boat"hinckley" EVERY year,oh and bert reynolds,, carry white,,do ya need any more?,,i can give ya personal numbers for my references?and oh,,,,,what knowledge did you leave in this thread?and he didnt ask for knowledge,,he wants SPECS,,,,and tell me how many people in here SPEC> out their work?

4. DanishBagger

DanishBagger Never Again

Matt.D. has propably left the building, Jim. Good riddens.

5. longliner45

ok ,ok ,ok,,,,,,I missinturpidited something here ,it seemed to me that you were coming off as somthing else,,,,I was wrong ,,,,,(AGAIN)you are a glass man and finisher ,and you must do good work because you have retune customers,,,,,you seem to have got bent out of shape when someone asked for another opinion,,,,no big deal ,,let them get one ,then you went on to degrade his boat,,to him ,(thats his boat) ,,,that is like me saying to you ,,( big deal ,,so you paint boats for rich people )what im trying to say is ,,you know and I know ,,it is not just painting boats ,that there is alott of tricks and skill involved, everybody dont know everything ,,so when they ask ,,maybe you could be a little less abrasive to them,,,how would you feel if someone treated you the way you have treated some,( and I read your threads and you have asked some questions also)if someone asked me a question ,,and turned around and asked someone else ,,more power to em,,,just sit back and watch,,,later they say I should have listend to you .or they say nothing ,,,,but didnt mean to rub ya the wrong way man,,longliner

6. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

it wasnt who he ask what,,,it was his asking it twice on here,,and even then it was kk,until after i asked him VERY legitimate questions so that WE could help him. how do we know weather to explain what mekp is and the difference between fabrics,or any of that, or if he already knows the basics?.but asking him his experience brought out we're smartasses.all my questions to him were very professional and he would of gotten them questions from ANYONE that planned on helping him,,,,,,well,,,,cept his "wifey" question,,,that one was just me being perverted ;)
    and my comment to "marsh" was because i like marsh,,,nothing at all but "boat people" humor,,,,,just trying to show matty d that he was contradicting himself heh
    and nothing can be typed on the web that would bother me,,you can put me down,,say anything ya like,and when i give advice i can only HOPE someone else figured out an easier and better way to do the same thing and posts it so i dont have to work so hard the next time. and i NEVER have hard feeling towards anyone,,,,,takes too much energy,,and im lazy as hell ;)
    and P.S i left maine because my wife and highschool sweetheart of 15 years was caught with another dude,,i sold my biz in maine,came down here for a year vacation and ended up breaking 6 vertebrates in my neck 3 years ago, so my new girlfriend thought we should stay here next to her family till i get good nuff to deal with the COLD again ;)

7. marshmat

marshmat Senior Member

Guess we have a few differences between Ohio humour, Maine humour and Texas humour. Ah, well. After confusing the hell out of BabelFish trying to figure those last couple of posts out, I think I see where both of you are coming from ;)

1 person likes this.
  8. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

we expect our ontario bro's to be a little slow ;)
    your only a few steps behind,,,shoot,, me and longliner have kissed and made up and already engaged ;) you can send our gifts to MY address and we're registered at buybeerbythetruckload. com ;)

9. longliner45

wait a minute ,,why your house???I have plenty of room at mine,,

10. longliner45

dammit,,,some people on this site ,,,,,,JUST AINT RIGHT<,,,,,,,,,,,but I love ya all ,,longliner

11. masalai

masalai masalai

Hay, are you two from the "village people"? Reunions, and all those avatars?

12. longliner45

and thats coming from a guy from a place called,,,,,QUEENS LAND?????

13. masalai

masalai masalai

Hay, I just want a CD, not to be your lover., but I love the sound.

14. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

almost 60 degrees here this week,,,,wut bout ohio? heh

15. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

im wonderin why "village people" was top on hiz list?? :confused: :eek: :(

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.