Hello all building designer and other nerds!

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by nukisen, Apr 17, 2011.

1. nukisen

nukisen Senior Member

I have just started up a small small building projekt and suddenly i remembered myself about this lovely forum and wanted to say hallo.

My new projekt is a small 3.5 meters wooden epoxy issue. Just to be able to leave the shore for some fishing. At the same time there is plans to build the bigger sister to this one in Gothenburg. She will be about 6.5 meter. And a new friend of mine will build her.
    We did discuss the design together and I think we did found a quite well one.

The framing have already started and the first parts was growing in our kitchen on the third flour. Thanks god I have an understanding wife.

This will be the first usable boat I am building and I do have fun as a little boy playing with his christmas gifts.

I am planning to throw her in the wet sea next month.

Hope all of you have the spirit with you.
    Have a nice day.

2. hoytedow

hoytedow Carbon Based Life Form

Welcome back, nukisen. I guess that ferry/barge must have sunk, huh?

3. nukisen

nukisen Senior Member

Hi Hoyt!

No actually i have lost her. Maybe the company who buy the ground there she was living throwed her.
    Anyway this time I will build this small boat with an engine from a grasscutter. :)
    The ideas never ends. The motor is about 6,5hp but it is 200 cc so if needed I will tune it up.

Attached Files:

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.